Zoom presentation ‘How to display at wedding fairs’
Calling all wedding celebrants
- Do you attend wedding fairs as a supplier?
- Are you considering attending a wedding fair or an event to showcase your business?
- Are wedding fairs worth attending?
- What is the purpose of a wedding fair for celebrants?
Wedding fairs and other events where celebrants can display require preparation, planning and stand design to get the most out of being there. Such as:
- What should you display?
- How do you create your display?
- What else do you need to know about wedding fairs?
All will be revealed during our next Zoom presentation, ‘How to Display at Wedding Fairs’. Taking place on Sunday 25th February, 4pm-5.30pm and it will be an informative and visual presentation, giving you advice and guidance on stand design and all you need to know about being a vender at a wedding fair.
Open to all wedding celebrants regardless of who you trained with, or what organisation you belong to. (£15 for non-Choice Celebrant Community) for this information packed demonstration and presentation.
No videos, a live presentation which won’t be recorded. Sign up below.